The architectural style of the manor in Radovljica old town is 18th century in character, whilst its interior is home to museums, music and events.
The exterior of the manor, that stands in the old town centre of Radovljica, is characterised by its wonderful decorative 18th century facade. The main entrance, made from tuff, is decorated by male figures on the sides and the count's coat-of-arms above.
Inside the entrance there is a beautiful staircase and niche, where there once stood a fountain. The portals from green tuff lead to two atriums. On the first floor is the exquisite Baroque Hall and next to it is the Dance Hall, both of which are venues for special events.
On the site of today's mansion, the Counts of Ortenburg built a small castle in the 13th century that was first thoroughly renovated in the mid-16th century when its tenants were the Counts of Dietrichstein. The appearance of today's mansion is mostly thanks to the Thurn-Valsassina family, who were its tenants from 1616, and from 1654 up to the second world war its owners.
In the reconstruction in 1668, the building was extended to today's size.
The halls in Radovljica Manor offer an elegant space for group events such as weddings, banquets, receptions and other social events.