TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PRIZE DRAWS
The organiser of the prize draws is the Radovljica Public Institute for Tourism and Culture, Linhartov trg 9, 4240 Radovljica, company registration number 3683516000, tax number SI71535586 (in continuation: the organiser).
Individuals, other than those employed by the Radovljica Public Institute for Tourism and Culture, may participate in prize draws. Under age persons may participate with the consent of their parents or legal representative.
The terms and conditions for participating in prize draws are published separately for each prize draw on the organiser's Facebook page and/or website, but the bellow are valid for all praze games, organized by Radovljica Public Institute of Tourism and Culture:
- Prize draws take place at the organiser's headquarters on the day specified in the description of the prize draw on the website and/or Facebook page, at the latest 14 days after the closing date of the prize draw.
- A commission consisting of representatives of the organisers ensures the organisation, execution and supervision of prize draws.
- The results of prize draws are final and complaints are not possible. Financial substitutes are not possible and it is also not possible to exchange prizes. Each individual participant in a prize draw can receive just one of the prizes. If a participant is drawn twice or more, he/she receives the prize for which he/she was first drawn.
- Winners will be notified via a message on social media or by email to the address given on participating in the prize draw. In cases where the prize draw takes place on social media, participants consent that the organiser can tag him/her in the announcement.
- Participants in the prize draw agree that in the event that they are drawn or selected as a prize winner, they give irrevocable consent to co-operate with the organiser in terms of the use of personal data of the winner (name and surname) and photographing the winner for the purposes of advertising or publication of the material so obtained in all media (print media, websites, Facebook profiles, advertising editions or other media) of the organiser of the prize draw without the right to compensation or payment. At the same time, participants waive the right to review, approve or oppose the use of any material, editorial choice, or the appearance of the material.
- Prizes should be claimed at the Radovljica Tourist Information Centre, Linhartov trg 9, Radovljica, during working hours. Upon request by the winner, prizes may also be sent by post, however, the costs of postage are borne by the winner. In such cases, the winner must submit to the organiser the following personal information: name and surname, full postal address. If the winner does not submit this information within seven days, he/she loses the right to the prize and any kind of substitute.
- Any complaints and claims are dealt with by the organiser of the prize draw. In the case of well-founded complaints, the organiser undertakes to deal with them in the shortest possible time and to inform the participant accordingly.
The organiser of the prize game 'The Wealth of the Forest with Taste Radol'ca' is the Radovljica Public Institute for Tourism and Culture, Linhartov trg 9, 4240 Radovljica, company registration number 3583516000, tax ID number SI71535586. By participating in the prize game participants agree to the general terms and conditions of prize games organised by the Radovljica Public Institute for Tourism and Culture, which can be found HERE.
The prize game is not in any way connected, sponsored or supported by the company Facebook Ireland Ltd. The organiser is responsible for the content of the prize game. The aim of the prize game is the promotion of the brand Taste Radol'ca and promotion of the destination of Radol'ca.
Duration of the prize game:
The prize game runs from 1st October until 3rd November inclusive.
Participation in the prize game:
Participants may take part in the prize game by publicly posting their photos or stories on Facebook or Instagram during the period of the duration of the prize game, using the destination profile @visitradolca or the hashtag #radolca. By doing so, participants give their consent that the Radovljica Public Institute for Tourism and Culture may share participants' photos or stories on its Facebook and/or Instagram profiles. The theme of the photographs or stories for inclusion in the prize game is the forest. At the end of the prize draw period, two winners will be chosen who will each receive two vouchers for a November Taste Radol'ca meal. The value of each individual prize is €39.00. One winner will be chosen from both Facebook and Instagram. Winners give their consent for their name and surname to be posted on Facebook and Instagram.
Method of informing winners and receipt of prizes:
The organiser will pick the winners of the prize draw within two days of the end of the prize draw. The organiser will inform the winners by posting on Facebook or Instagram. The post will direct the winner to contact the organiser by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to message the organiser via Facebook or Instagram with their contact details: name, surname and address. The winners must forward the relevant information to the organiser within five days, and the organiser will then send the prize by post within two days of receipt of the required information.
The Radovljica Public Institute for Tourism and Culture