Radovljica Tourist Information Centre provides the following:
- Information on Radol’ca, accommodation and events
- Eventim tickets
- Fishing permits for the area of Radovljica
- Information on the wider tourist services available in the Gorenjska region and the rest of Slovenia
- The sale of Radovljica Tourism trademarked products
- The sale of products typical of Radol'ca and traditional Slovene products
- Free internet access for tourists
The Radovljica Tourist Information Centre is located on the ground floor of Mrak House (Linhartov trg 9), immediately at the entrance to the Old Town; the first floor houses Radovljica Tourism’s administration headquarters.
The Tourist Information Centre is the central point for visitors to Radovljica where they can obtain information on accommodation, events and attractions in the town of Radovljica, its surroundings, and throughout Slovenia.
The Tourist Information Centre also has a souvenir shop, which sells a line of Radovljica Tourism trademarked products as well as typical products of Radol'ca (Kropa wrought-iron products, gingerbread hearts, Avsenik CDs, painted beehive panels, etc.) and traditional products from other Slovene regions.