The Radovljica Tourism Public Institute is a modern tourist destination organisation. It was established in 2010 for the purpose of providing for the high-quality and systematic development and promotion of tourism in the Municipality of Radovljica. It works closely with local tourism operators and, at the same time, safeguards the public interest in the development of local tourist services.
Radovljica Tourism Public Institute develops and orients local tourist services in accordance with the principles of sustainable development. It endeavours to promote Radovljica in accordance with the vision of the Radol’ca honestly sweet
destination trademark, which aims to afford equal representation to the town of Radovljica and its surroundings. The vision of the Radol'ca trademark is to gain recognition as a sustainable destination of numerous sweet explorations and little sweet treats.
The tasks of the Radovljica Tourism Public Institute include the implementation of the Tourism Development Strategy in the Municipality of Radovljica for 2007–2013 and the general management of the tourist destination. This includes the following:
- the management of tourist infrastructure facilities;
- active participation and linking at the regional as well as at the national level;
- the preparation of and participation in regional projects;
- the management of the Radovljica Tourist Information Centre;
- the promotion of tourism in the Municipality of Radovljica;
- the integration of public and private establishments; and
- the promotion and organisation of events in Radovljica Mansion and Linhart Square (weddings, concerts and other events).